British cat seriously enjoying its first snow (video)

I’m actually a bit surprised.

I’d have thought the cat would find snow rather unappealing. I know my Sasha can’t stand the stuff. Then again, she sometimes finds walking on grass, rather than the sidewalk, a bit beneath her.

7 Responses to “British cat seriously enjoying its first snow (video)”

1. Krusher says:

VERY nice! Looked like a nice, light, fluffy snow. I imagine if it had been a soggy, wet heavy snow the kitty might not have been quite so enthusiastic.

2. Snowman says:

Cool video, which inspired me to see what else was online and I found a collection of 10 snow/animal vids at:

I’d never seen any of them before, but I found the most amazing one to be “Baily the Unknown Reindeer”, (which is apparently a few years old), where a 3′ tall dog runs, jumps and tunnels through a 4′ snowfall. (Which would probably be something like Sasha in an 18″ snow)

3. karmanot says:

What Cole said: Cool Cat!

4. and shortly after that the chill gets through the fur

5. bkmn says:

You should see my cat run out on the deck, even as cold as it can be in MN to hop up on a planter and take a piss. In his mind there is nothing that gives him more pleasure than to pee in the fresh air.

6. Sue Melke says:

that was fun. at about 140 she seems to suddenly notice there is snow in the air.

7. cole3244 says:

now that’s a cool cat, literally & figuratively.