Cat snuggles with lizard (video)

It’s a short and fascinating video of a housecat doing some serious cuddling with a lizard.

As the cat moves around you can tell this isn’t staged.

11 Responses to “Cat snuggles with lizard (video)”

1. UncleBucky says:

You mean that the lizard is a beard for the cat?? :O

2. It’s Adam & Eve, not Sleestak and Cat Nurse

3. milli2 says:

Lol John, how can you just assume that the scaly, cold-blooded, expressionless lizard is a republican?

4. milli2 says:

This is so wrong – next they’ll want to get married. And how will they raise the the children? As mammals? Reptiles? The world is going crazy.

5. Naja pallida says:

That, or he just doesn’t know it’s actually alive and not just a toy. I’ve had people walk up, and even touch bearded dragons, not realizing they’re alive, because they sit so still.

6. Naja pallida says:

I saw, not ignoring you, I promise. :)

7. You’d snuggle with a Republican lizard? ;-)

8. karmanot says:

That’s my kind-of bi-partisanship!

9. Hey I emailed and tweeted (DM) you yesterday…

10. I’m just amazed that the cat was so into it, and kept cuddling with it. Wonder if it’s in part because the lizard was in the sun and might have been piping warm.

11. Naja pallida says:

That’s a bearded dragon. I’ve often referred to them as bearded furniture, because they’re so mellow. They generally just sit in one spot. Whenever people talk about getting a lizard for a pet, you always hear about iguanas… but iguanas are probably the worst choice for a pet, but bearded dragons make excellent pets.