Woman and dog do great “Grease” routine (video)

I’m flying back to Chicago on Monday, so expect some light posting the next 24 hours.

In the meantime, this dog, performing a routine to the musical “Grease,” actually looks like it’s having fun.

14 Responses to “Woman and dog do great “Grease” routine (video)”

1. Anglina says:

my dad in law got a new green Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen Get More Info jobs61.com

2. keirmeister says:

Awwww! Lookit’ze cute kitty!

3. TonyT says:

John – Americablog has been the first blog I always check everyday and whenever I hop on the internet so I hope you take this feedback in the spirit it is meant. Lately the general political content has suffered. I realize the Russian discrimination of gays (and more) is very important but it has consumed this site. I think the Olympics should be pulled from Russia so I’m not in disagreement I’m just missing other stories from the political world. Again, this feedback is not meant to be critical just information from 1 reader. All the best.

4. Mike_in_the_Tundra says:

Here’s proof that my cat isn’t the world’s craziest cat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZJPPmbJ7_E

5. JayRandal says:

John as articles come across my path on discrimination of Gays, bullying against Gays, and persecution incidents against Gays in US I will forward information to you. Southern US still has
    incidents of violence just not reported very often by press. Anyway I like animal videos you posted.

6. JayRandal says:

Yes very light fare indeed John, but everybody needs some levity before bombs drop on Syria next week. Not viewing past threads because I stirred up enough controversy on here already. Getting
    called an Alexeyev really goofy. “Sticks & stones can break my bones but words can never harm me.”

7. Mike_in_the_Tundra says:

It was obviously not your cat’s fault. She must have got a bit of fur in her eyes and thought you were a scratching post.

8. keirmeister says:

That totally put a smile on my face. :)

My cat, however, was not impressed. I tried to teach her to dance and ended up with stitches. She can be difficult like that.

9. cole3244 says:

love with no strings attached.

10. Alejandro Cacheiro says:

lol, how great and funny video

problemas ambientales

11. Mike_in_the_Tundra says:

Of course, it’s having fun. It’s a Golden. The only things that could keep my Goldens from having fun were thunderstorms and trips to the vet.

12. A_nonymoose says:

I have a Golden; smartest dog I’ve ever had.

13. LK2 says:

Great video but it is very old.